Saturday, May 24, 2008

Helen's Garden

Byron and I are doing a family photo wall in our gameroom and I needed some good pics of the kids. So, this morning Lyndsey, James and I went to Helen's Garden located in downtown League City (our first visit since moving here). It is very pretty with lots of blooming flowers and water features. So, now I am sharing some of the pics that we managed to take.

This picture was taken by a very nice couple who was also visiting the garden. They were kind enough to offer to take a picture of all three of us (Byron's working so he couldn't be there).




Getting James to take a really good picture was difficult. He was having more fun running around the brick pathways than posing for me. But, I did manage to get a few of him.


















Lyndsey, on the other hand, was the perfect model. She is so photogenic that it is easy to capture a great picture of her. She also loves to pose for the camera so I had no problems getting plenty of wonderfully beautiful pictures of her. Now all I have to do is choose one to put on our family wall!

2 comments:

LaurenSmith said...

Oh what great photos! You all look so beautiful and happy!

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! Kristie Edwards