Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm TWO!!!


James turned the big 2 on December 26th. And yes, we had a small party in his honor because he blessed our family on that day. James is very into the Shrek series of movies (oh gosh, do we have to watch it AGAIN?), so we got him a Shrek decorated cake and Byron had tons of fun decorating our dining area with balloons and streamers. James LOVED it. When he woke from his nap, it was all decorated just for him. The balloons became weapons as James, Lyndsey and Byron battled it out throughtout the house. It was so much fun!

2 comments:

Michelle Ribbing & Kristie Edwards said...

Happy Birthday.. a little late, but I can't believe he is already two!!

Kristie Edwards

LaurenSmith said...

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the little man too! (I know I am very late) I cannot believe how old he is now! Precious.