Monday, March 3, 2008

I Turned 11!


Lyndsey turned 11 on February 20th! I can't believe that she is growing up so fast. For her family birthday celebration, we had her favorite dinner, Chicken and Dumplings with some Mississippi Mud Pie for dessert, and just had fun at home. Then this past Saturday we had a "Gardening" party for Lyndsey and some of her closest friends. They got to paint clay pots and then take home all the fixings to grow a beautiful flower! We ate lots of pizza and enjoyed a Dirt cake for dessert. Lyndsey got lots of great gifts from her friends but mostly enjoyed having them all at the house where they could run around and act like kids!

2 comments:

LaurenSmith said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! She is growing up! Tell her I miss her and she is just as beautiful as ever!

Emma said...

I can't belive how grown up she looks. She is a beautiful young lady. Tell her the crazy lady says hi and I miss her.

EL