Thursday, March 11, 2010

A New Job in Anne's Future?

Ok....so I have been looking for a job here and there and applying for ones that I think I would like or that I know I would succeed in. I applied for one at the College of the Mainland in Financial Aid in January. I finally heard something in March and had a phone interview last Thursday. This afternoon I received a call informing me that I was one of the final three candidates for the position! YEAH! I cannot believe it. I thought I did well during the phone interview but it was really hard to tell. Guess I did well, huh? I will have an on campus interview after Spring Break (which is next week). Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

shaunta king said...

I just checked my yahoo email and realized you were updating this!!

Good Luck with the job interview!!

I will keep reading to get a medical update!! :) Hope all is well!