Monday, March 1, 2010

Off to the doctor tomorrow.....

Well, tomorrow is the big day to hopefully get some help. I have all my medical records ready, paperwork filled out and my list of things to cover! Now if I can only find his office. I am not very familiar with the Medical Center in Houston so this should be interesting. And to top things off, I am driving Byron's car, not mine, so I won't be real comfortable in the driver's seat! I have praying hard that Dr. Arem can give me some long awaited answers and results that me..and my family, are in desperate need of. After suffering from Hoshimoto's Disease for the past several years with little to no relief, I feel it is time to get some real help! I'll keep those of you reading posted!

5 comments:

Rebecca Spooner said...

Hey Anne ... I had no idea. I will definitely add you to my prayer list. Hang in there ... Love,
Rebecca Spooner

Anonymous said...

Please keep us posted, we are praying for you ! We love you lots girl ! Deb

Anonymous said...

Hope all went well at the Dr. Keep us posted I am thinking about ya. Miss you lots.

Anne Hale said...

Thanks you guys..I'll post outcome when I know more. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hey there gal, just checking on you... Love you, Deb