Sunday, February 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

Ok, Ok, Ok....it has been almost two months since Christmas and I am just now posting my pics. Sad I know, but I just haven't taken the time to get my blog updated. But, during the Super Bowl half-time I thought would be the perfect time since James is watching one of his shows, Lyndsey is in her room doing only God knows what, and Byron is off flying the friendly skies. So, here I sit updating the blog....I hope you guys enjoy our new photos.

This Christmas was little different since Kurt was unable to join in the festivities, which he was dearly missed. But, Mom and Dad were here and we loved having them as always. The kids managed to hold their excitement until about 6:30 but all bets were off after that. It was a wonderful morning with lots of laughs and surprises.



This years Lyndsey has really gotten into giraffes, so giraffe print was the main theme behind her Christmas gifts. In this photo is a giraffe head wall hanging, or mask as Lyndsey is using it, that Lyndsey received from Santa. She also got several giraffe figures, a light switch plate (thank you Uncle Craig and Aunt Dora), a giraffe print purse that she was told she would under no circumstances be getting becuase I couldn't find one, and a giraffe print pillow made personally by me with lots of love!



James, on the other hand, is SO easy to buy for.....any thing that shots, drives, or makes lots of noise. In other words, anything that is ALL BOY! Uncle Craig and Aunt Dora really pick a good one this year....for both Byron and James it seems. You can see what I mean in the pics!
I guess it is like the saying goes...."Like Father, Like Son." Or in this case, "Like Son, Like Father." I have to admit, it was super cute, and super funny to watch Byron try on James toy. I don't think I laughed that hard in quite some time!




Well, like I said, Mom and Dad were here to enjoy the festivities with us again this year so I got a quick snapshot of the two of them. Dad was barely awake but you take what you can get.




Last, but not least, I figured I would add one last photo of me....the woman behind the camera. Byron took this picture just to show that I really am at all these events. And, of course, I have my handy dandy sidekick helping me get everything just right!

No comments: