Monday, February 22, 2010

The Road to Recovery....I Hope and Pray

I don't know if many of you know but I have been suffering many different symptoms associated with hypothyroidism for over 5 years now. I have been on medication for years without relief. Finally, with the some information from a complete stranger, I have hopefully found my saving grace in a world-renowned doctor in Houston, Dr. Ridha Arem. He specializes in thryoid imbalances and all the complications that go along with such a problem - and believe me, there are many! My family has suffered through so much and I have so much guilt inside for it that I pray that Dr. Arem can help stabalize my levels and return me to me. The cycle has been difficult and painful, both physical and emotional, and my hope is that I can become Anne again and enjoy my life once again. My wonderful husband and my beautiful children deserve a loving and caring wife and mother. So please, keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you updated... XOXO ~ Anne

1 comment:

kvedwards said...

Anne,
Had no idea you were battling this. To be honest, I have no idea what it is, but I am about to google it and get a better idea. You will be in my prayers!!