Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh My...40 is Quickly Approaching!


Well, this year I turned 37 and I admit I do not like getting closer to 40. It seems each year as my birthday approaches I get grumpy and hard to deal with ~ per my husband who has to deal with me! Anyway, this year Byron was wonderful. Since Lyndsey had school, James and Byron hungout with me all day just relaxing and doing a lot of laughing. The two of them got haircuts but them took me to the mall for some retail therapy. Now if you don't know me very well I am a terrible shopper. I never find anything I want and if I do I don't want to spend the money. So, basically we walked the mall and just looked. After that Byron stopped and bought me these beautiful flowers (I LOVE FLOWERS) and a cake ~ my favorite, a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. After Lyndsey got out of school we went to eat at Ichiban Japanese Hibachi restaurant! Ahhh ~ wonderful food. James was amazed at the guy cooking in front of us but loved it. Of course we stuffed ourselves silly then came back home and dug into the cake. Yummy. It was a great day with a wonderful family. I am blessed!

No comments: