Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Job For Anne - Part II

Well, I completed all my interviews with the College of the Mainland and am one of three final candidates. The position was for Financial Aid Officer which is similiar to the position I held at the University of Central Arkansas. I feel I did well in my final interview but, as many people do, I have replayed my answers and wished I could say something different or give a completely different response. But, I did the best I could and I am hoping for the best. It has been nearly two weeks since the interview process ended and I thought I would hear something by now, but nothing. I am a bit worried but still trying to keep my hopes up. It has been so long since I have been through this process, I don't remember how long it takes. Keep your fingers crossed good news comes soon.

No comments: